Born and raised in Houston, Texas. Graduated Texas A&M University with degrees is Business Management and Computer Science. Upon graduation, entered the Air Force and retired after 24 years. Last five assignments included the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Headquarters AIRSOUTH, NATO in Naples, Italy and served as a Base Commander for five different bases in the United Kingdom. Overall, twenty-three years were spent in commercial and residential real estate. Eight of the twenty-three years representing the United States Government as a property manager and broker dealing in both domestic and international real estate. The last fifteen years selling Farm and Ranch, Residential, Land and Commercial properties. A Federal Magistrate for 12 years. Member of the National Association of Realtors, the Texas Association of Realtors and the South Central Board of Realtors. “Realtor of the Year” for the year 2002 by the South Central Board of Realtors whose membership covers five counties. A member of the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR) Political Affairs Committee (2001-2010), Professional Standards Committee (2004-2010), Regulatory and Property Rights Legislative Task Force (2003-2010) and the 2006-2010 State Wide Housing Task Force. Also served as Vice President of the South Central Board of Realtors in 2000, President in 2001 and 2002, President in 2003 to 2008. President of the Washington County Citizens-On-Patrol Program from 2008 to 2020.
- Certified ePro Specialist (ePro)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Certified Corporate Property Specialist (CCPS)
- Certified Residential Marketing Specialist (CRMS)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Certified eMarketing Specialist (CMS)
- Graduate and Team Leader of the prestigious Floyd Wickman marketing course.
- Graduate of: The prestigious "Win - Win" negotiations course.
- Certified Buyer's Agent Course (ABR).
- Financial Lending & Closing Procedures
- Commercial Property Management
- Commercial & Residential Property Appraisal
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Success Strategies
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Marketing
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute’s Course
- Financial Analysis For Commercial Real Estate
- Management requirements for range, pasture and crop land
- Forage inventories and stocking rates
- Native Pasture & range management
- Wildlife habitat management
- Improved pasture management
- Cropland management and practices
- Hazardous Material Training
- Native pasture & range management
- Pipeline Emergency Response Training
- Self-Aid/Buddy Training
- SKYWARN Weather Training
- Traffic Incident Management Training
- Active Shooter Training
- FEMA Emergency Management